TBD POST IS SEEKING A PRODUCER
TBD Post is seeking a Producer to add to its growing post production team.
Our Producer will oversee short and long format projects from initial bidding through final delivery. The ideal candidate has a strong history of launching and/or overseeing the production and post-production aspects of commercials and feature films, as well as an ability to act as a company representative to our clients and collaborators.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Create appropriate and accurate bids (while working with the creative and management team) to meet budgetary constraints of clients.
- Work closely with current production team & learn post production standards and practices.
- Build and maintain schedules for clients that maximize the creativity and efficiency of the facility’s creative team.
- Track and communicate progress and bid/actual reports to facility personnel and clients.
- Supervise and coordinate editorial, conform, color-correction, vfx, audio, and deliverables for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies, production companies, directors, cinematographers, creatives, and other client contacts to help source and close new projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years experience in Commercial or Film production/post production.
- Superior client interaction skills.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, excellent management and multitasking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and team-based environment.
- Strong written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting related to budget preparation and maintenance.
- Ability to initiate and maintain effective professional relationships internally and externally.
ABOUT TBD POST:
TBD Post provides turnkey post-production services for projects ranging from commercials, to TV/Web series, to independent films. Offerings include Offline Creative Editorial, Audio Mixing, ADR, VFX, Color Grading, Finishing, Deliverable creations and QC.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with TBD Post Producer 11/2017 as the subject line. Please do not call, visit or contact the employer directly.